Terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using this or any other Meals4Hope website or material. If you are under 18 please ask a parent or guardian to read through these Terms and discuss them with you.
By visiting and/or using of the Website you are accepting these Terms and Conditions. Please also refer our Private Policy for further information.
Meals4Hope reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. The changes will be effective immediately. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified. You should, therefore, review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a matter which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
- Meals4Hope does not guarantee that the website or the server that hosts it is functional, uninterrupted, error-free, accurate, reliable or free from viruses and bugs. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part thereof) without notice. You agree that Meals4Hope shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the website, or of any materials.
- You acknowledge and agree that the website and the materials or information it contains (including without limitation copyright, designs, database rights and trademarks (registered or unregistered) is and shall remain the property of Meals4Hope or its third-party licensors; and are protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other proprietary rights and laws.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without authorization from Meals4Hope. Nothing on the website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any right or license to use any item displayed.
- All trade names, logos, trademarks and service marks on the website that are not owned by Meals4Hope or its affiliates are the property of their respective owners, and should not be used or printed without the owner’s prior consent.
- Materials on the website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that all copyright notices and source indications are also reproduced, no modifications are made, and each relevant item is copied in its entirety. However, some materials have been published on the website with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Meals4Hope). All rights are reserved on these materials and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners.
- We try our best to ensure that the website is functional and that all material contained in the site is accurate. However, we make available the information and materials for general informational purposes only, and do not warrant that the materials are accurate, complete or current. Meals4Hope shall not have any liability whatsoever, howsoever arising, in respect of any use which you make of the website and/or the materials. You are advised to verify the accuracy of all materials before relying on them, and any reliance you place on it is done so at your own risk.
- This website contains links to other websites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply association or endorsement by Meals4Hope unless otherwise stated. Meals4Hope takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and Meals4Hope shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
- No third party is permitted to link to any other website to this website without first obtaining the express consent of Meals4Hope.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the website must be terminated immediately.
Last updated: November 2019